The mission of PHCA is to lead every student to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal savior and to disciple them by providing instruction in the truths and realities of life so that they might be equipped and prepared for productive citizenship.
Our objectives in the education of your children are as follows:
- To prepare them spiritually by instilling in them a love
for God and His Holy Word.
- To prepare them to live an
abundant life as outlined in God’s Word.
- To encourage
them to think clearly, logically, and independently.
provide an environment with strong moral and high quality academic training.
- To instill, in each child’s heart, a sense of self-worth and destiny.
- To assist each child in realizing his or her purpose and equip him or her to become the best he or she can be.
- To teach lessons as realities of life for everyday application.
- To encourage each child to reach his or her innate potential for personal success as outlined in God’s Word.
- To develop in each child a sense of responsibility as a Christians and as a neighbor.
- To show them biblically the role of the arts in worshiping God and provide them with opportunities to develop an appreciation for the arts as well as expressing creative gifts that are present within them.
- To offer athletics to promote good physical and emotional health, teach teamwork and encourage the development of a positive winning attitude.